IT Solutions Bootcamp
Learn essential IT skills with our free 12-week bootcamp
In this section
IT is integral to almost every business. Now more than ever, IT professionals are becoming increasingly essential to their workplace, playing a major role in keeping businesses operational. Gain valuable industry skills, improve your employability and thrive in an increasingly digital world with a free, government-funded Digital Skills Bootcamp from althaus.
Who’s it for?
At a glance
Start your digital career with althaus
Complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
At althaus, it’s our mission to unleash the digital leaders of tomorrow, ensuring that both learner and employer have the skills and resources needed to thrive. You’ll be equipped with the very latest technical knowledge and taught in creative problem solving, effective communication and emotional intelligence to future-proof your employability.
Our Digital Skills Bootcamps are specifically designed to help you improve and update your industry skills and knowledge, enabling learners to thrive in an increasingly digital world. Improve your digital capabilities and learn the skills necessary to fill the gaps businesses are facing.
Register your interest today for more information on our Digital Skills Bootcamps, and take the next steps in your digital career with althaus.
Designed and delivered by industry experts, our IT Solutions Bootcamp will provide essential skills to help improve your employability, take your business into the future and thrive in an increasingly digital world. We will teach you how to analyse, diagnose and resolve the IT problems businesses face today, making your systems faster, more effective and better integrated.
Upon completion of the programme, you’ll also receive an associated qualification – CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+).
On our IT Solutions Bootcamp, you’ll learn:
- Key IT roles within industry
- Computing devices and components
- Operating systems and the concepts of virtualisation
- Storage solutions including local, networked and cloud models
- Understanding database fundamentals and the role of big data
- IT network infrastructure and devices
- Cyber security fundamentals
- Purpose of policies, standards, legislation and professional ethics
- Types of programming languages and learning the most in-demand
- Software development methodologies
- Cloud computing and emerging technologies
Free, government-funded Digital Skills Bootcamps
Thrive in an increasingly digital world with our free, government-funded 12-week Digital Skills Bootcamps, designed to address IT and digital skills shortages across the Midlands. Those seeking employment have a guaranteed interview with one of our partner employers at the end of the programme.
Each Digital Skills Bootcamp combines remote, live and on-demand delivery, and is suited to:
- Soon-to-be or recent university graduates looking to start a career in digital
- Unemployed people keen to learn new skills and get a foot in the door with a partner employer
- Those who are employed or self-employed and looking to upskill their digital capabilities
What’s in it for you?
- Over 100 guided learning hours led by industry and subject matter experts
- Enhanced knowledge and understanding of in-demand topics driving the world of digital
- Study to fit around your existing work and/or personal responsibilities
- Guaranteed interview for those seeking new employment