Digital Marketing Bootcamp
Learn essential social media skills with our free training programme
In this section
Online presence has never been so important for businesses. In the past decade, social media use has seen a rapid increase across all business sectors. Delivered by industry experts, our free, government-funded Digital Skills Bootcamp will teach you to rethink your social media strategy, rewrite the rulebook and expand your digital vision, all while improving your digital skills and increasing your employability.
Who’s it for?
At a glance
Start your digital career with althaus
Complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
Are you looking to upskill, to keep your finger on the digital pulse, and generate more leads from your social media campaigns? Designed and delivered by industry experts, our Digital Marketing Bootcamp will improve a range of essential skills, from social media marketing and branding, to copywriting, SEO, and even leadership skills.
Upon completion of the course, you will also receive an associated qualification – BCS Certificate in Digital Business Principles.
Our Digital Marketing Bootcamp includes:
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Social media marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Online reputation management
- Copywriting and content marketing
- Video and photo production
- Google My Business
- Google Analytics
- Pay-per-click (PPC)
- E-mail marketing
- Web development (WordPress)
- CRM systems
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Product and customer lifecycle
- Leadership, emotional intelligence, reasoning, problem solving and
Free, government-funded Digital Skills Bootcamps
Thrive in an increasingly digital world with our free, government-funded 12-week Digital Skills Bootcamps, designed to address IT and digital skills shortages across the Midlands. Those seeking employment have a guaranteed interview with one of althaus’ partner employers at the end of the programme.
Each bootcamp combines remote, live and on-demand delivery, and is suited to:
- Soon-to-be or recent university graduates looking to start a career in digital
- Unemployed people keen to learn new skills and get a foot in the door with a partner employer
- Those who are employed or self-employed and looking to upskill their digital capabilities
What’s in it for you?
- Over 100 guided learning hours led by industry and subject matter experts
- Enhanced knowledge and understanding of in-demand topics driving the world of digital
- Study to fit around your existing work and/or personal responsibilities
- Guaranteed interview for those seeking new employment
At althaus, it’s our mission to unleash the digital leaders of tomorrow, ensuring that both learner and employer have the skills and resources needed to thrive. You’ll be equipped with the very latest technical knowledge and taught in creative problem solving, effective communication and emotional intelligence to futureproof your employability.
Our Digital Skills Bootcamps are specifically designed to help you improve and update your industry skills and knowledge, enabling learners to thrive in an increasingly digital world. Improve your digital capabilities and learn the skills necessary to fill the gaps that businesses are facing.
Register your interest today for more information on our Digital Skills Bootcamps, and take the next steps in your digital career with althaus.