Cyber Security Bootcamp
Build your expertise in cyber security with our free training programme
In this section
Cyber crime and the threats to cyber security are ever-evolving, in a time where an organisation’s cyber security provision is critical to its survival. Develop your skills in recognising online threats and steps to take to mitigate that risk with a free, government-funded digital bootcamp delivered by industry experts.
Who’s it for?
At a glance
Start your digital career with althaus
Complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
Are you ready to upskill, and gain the latest information to enhance your digital skills and cyber security expertise? Our Cyber Security Bootcamp is designed from the ground up, and by industry experts to demonstrate the types of threats you may face in the industry. Learn how to protect your workplace by mitigating and dealing with these threats in an effective, efficient manner.
Upon completion of the programme, you’ll also receive an associated qualification – Cisco Cyber Security Essentials.
Our Cyber Security Bootcamp includes:
- Introduction to cyber security
- Types of cyber security threats and the need for experts
- Data and cyber security fundamentals to mitigate threats
- IT security management framework
- Malware and malicious code
- Attacks and the art of deception
- Cryptography and obscuring data
- Digital signatures, certificates and databases
- Access controls and data integrity
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Defending systems, devices and users
- Cyber security domains and ethics
- Implementing cyber security threats
- Leadership, emotional intelligence, reasoning, problem solving and
Free, government-funded Digital Skills Bootcamps
Thrive in an increasingly digital world with our free, government-funded 12-week Digital Skills Bootcamps, designed to address IT and digital skills shortages across the Midlands. Those seeking employment have a guaranteed interview with one of our partner employers at the end of the programme.
Each Digital Skills Bootcamp combines remote, live and on-demand delivery, and is suited to:
- Soon-to-be or recent university graduates looking to start a career in digital
- Unemployed people keen to learn new skills and get a foot in the door with a partner employer
- Those who are employed or self-employed and looking to upskill their digital capabilities
What’s in it for you?
- Over 100 guided learning hours led by industry and subject matter experts
- Enhanced knowledge and understanding of in-demand topics driving the world of digital
- Study to fit around your existing work and/or personal responsibilities
- Guaranteed interview for those seeking new employment
At althaus, it’s our mission to unleash the digital leaders of tomorrow, ensuring that both learner and employer have the skills and resources needed to thrive. You’ll be equipped with the very latest technical knowledge and taught in creative problem solving, effective communication and emotional intelligence to future-proof your employability.
Our Digital Skills Bootcamps are specifically designed to help you improve and update your industry skills and knowledge, enabling learners to thrive in an increasingly digital world. Improve your digital capabilities and learn the skills necessary to fill the gaps businesses are facing.
Register your interest today for more information on our Digital Skills Bootcamps, and take the next steps in your digital career with althaus.